The Bishop’s Office is pleased to announce the following:
- The Bishop’s Office is pleased to announce that Mr. Robert (Bob) Albert has
been recognized as a Postulant of the Diocese of Ottawa, effective November
- The Rev. Canon John Bridges has received the Bishop’s
permission to retire from full-time ministry and as Incumbent of the Parish
of St. Paul’s Kanata (Hazeldean) effective May 31, 2020; his last Sunday in
the parish will be May 3, 2020.
- The Bishop’s Office is pleased to announce that the Ven. Doug Richards has been appointed Associate Incumbent and Vicar of Christ Church Cathedral as well as a Canon Residentiary of the Cathedral, effective December 1, 2019
- The Rev. Canon Jim Beall hhttps://www.ottawa.anglican.caas been appointed Interim Priest-in-Charge of the Parish of St. Matthew’s, effective December 1, 2019.
- A reminder that it is Bishop Chapman’s intention, God willing, to ordain Mr.
Adam Brown a transitional deacon and to ordain the Rev. Deacon Michael
Garner a priest at Christ Church Cathedral on The Feast of Nicholas Ferrar
(transferred), Tuesday, December 3rd, 2019 at 7 pm. Clergy are invited to
robe; the liturgical colour will be red. The Master of Ceremonies will be
the Rev. Canon Hilary Murray assisted by the Rev. Gregor Sneddon. The Ven.
Kathryn Otley will preach. A reception will follow in Cathedral Hall; all
are welcome. Please keep the ordinands in your prayers.
- Rev. François Trottier has received the Bishop’s permission to retire from full-time ministry and as Incumbent of the Parish of St. Barnabas Deep River