It is a drop-in day program providing support services and a breakfast program in the City of Cornwall for those living in poverty.
Hours of Operation:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, from 9:00 am until 12:00 pm
Centre 105: 105 Second Street West. Cornwall, On. K6J 3W5. (Inside Trinity Anglican Church)
ABOUT CENTRE 105
- We are a Drop-In Day Program, of the Anglican Diocese of Ottawa.
- We offer a hot breakfast, a hot drink, as well as a safe place to socialize!
- Charitable #: 10808-4658RR0030.
- Charitable tax receipts are offered, for all donations of $20 or above.
- Centre 105 was started in 2017 and continues to serve the most vulnerable individuals in our community.
- Every Friday, the Recovery Care Mobile Clinic is on-site, featuring an addictions counsellor and a nurse.